Read more: How to Reduce Facebook Data Usage on iPhone
In a technological world where security is a necessity, going through the privacy policies help you understand how an application is using your data and information and then you can decide whether or not to use that application. Let us look at how to check the privacy policies of your iPhone apps.
How to check the Privacy Policies of your iPhone Apps
- On our iPhone, open up the App Store application by navigating through the application menu.
- Scroll down till you reach “Ratings” and “App Description“.
- You will have the option of “App Privacy“. Tap on the option.
Read more: How to Hide your Profile Picture on Telegram from Everyone or Specific Person
How to check the Privacy Policies of your iPhone apps on your Browser
- Open your personal browser.
- Search for the application in the following format: App Store “Application Name“.
- Find the official application link and click on it.
Most often the first link would be the one.
- Scroll down and you will be able to find the “Privacy” label that will be located below the “Reviews” section.
Follow these steps and you would be able to check the privacy policies of your iPhone apps on your personal browser.
Read more: How to Use Virtual Background in Google Meet
What is being tracked
These three parts are:
- Data involved in tracking your information. How is your data being utilized by the application system?
- Data that is linked or attached to your personal account. Your personal data is being stored.
- Data that is in no way linked or attached to you.
Read more: How to Hide Your Facebook Page Temporarily iPhone
Disclaimer: Please verify the news with the original writer before taking any action. If you are the writer and have any queries, write us at [email protected]